7.14.2010

What does your baby feeding center look like?

So I went to the grocery store this morning with Gabriella and as I was putting away all the baby food I thought about starting a small blog hop about feeding centers/areas. I wish I would have tried out making my own baby food...but honestly, I just never got around to trying it. Next time I will. =)
So here's where I keep all the supplies:













a gallon of nursery water (to mix with apple juice)
bottles
whole grain puff snacks in various flavors (she is working hard on her hand eye coordination)
an extra box of mixed grain cereal
a canister of rice cereal (I keep refilling it, its better storage than the open boxes)
dinner food jars (and some fruit that didn't fit into the drawer, don't know whats up with the first one...kinda got squished I guess)
on top of the tupperware drawers is:
all the breast pump gear
and some prunes (just in case)
the top drawer is all fruits and breakfast foods
bottom drawer is all veggies

She is also still nursing but I don't have a nursing station (next baby I will) so I just nurse where ever we are hanging out in the house.
SO
Here's where I feed her breakfast lunch and dinner.





















So join the blog hop and tell us what your feeding center/stations look like!!

Talk to you soon,
J



No comments:

Post a Comment