7.11.2010

My first video post

As I said yesterday, Gabriella is officially crawling!! She is still pretty hesitant but WHATEVER shes doing it!! So I decided to post a short clip of her making her way to some toys. She wont crawl on command just yet...(but she'll get there eventually) so I had to literally sit around with my camera ready to catch her in the act!! A very good friend of mine Allison (who I hope becomes a fellow blogger!!) lives in Texas right now and earlier she sent me a text and put in a special request for a video. And if you know me then you KNOW I'm not about to deny anyone who wants to marvel at my kiddies! I am a VERY proud mommy!! So enjoy the clip (especially you Auntie Allie!) and a few pictures of Gabriella after her bath tonight.
She was just being so damn cute after her bath tonight that I had to take a few pictures!
I LOVE this towel! She was crawling right here too!
I don't know why she always flares her nostrils like this now, but it's still a super cute picture!! I LOVE her big blue eyes!
I hope you liked the post!!
Now tell me, WHEN DID YOUR LITTLE LOVES FIRST CRAWL?

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment