5.02.2011

Shame.

I am so so so happy and thankful that I live a life with no shame.

I have no shame in my marriage.
I have no shame in my children.
I have no shame in my love for my Lord.

I have no shame that I can live an honest life with nothing hidden and nothing that is not mine.

I have never really thought in terms of shame until recently when it was brought to my attention that some people must have a lot of shame in their lives. They cannot speak without lying, type without lying, walk without lying, or even dream with lying. No matter if they're lying to themselves or to the world. They're lying and their hearts are filled with shame.

I am proud, and honored, and blessed to have my husband.
I am proud, and honored, and blessed to have my children.
I am proud, and honored, and blessed to have my Lord.

You better believe I wont let you forget it either. Look forward to seeing my internet profiles up for many many years to come.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment