11.27.2012

Thankful in November XXVII

{Day Twenty Seven}

Today I am thankful that I still have goals.

I wouldn't want to live a life where I wasn't still striving every day to make myself the best person I can be. Not just for me though, for my kids, and for my husband. I want them to see the absolute best version of myself that I can be every day. Not that I don't have bad days like everyone else, but I am very aware when I have those days. And I know that I have to try harder the next day. I'm glad that my children will know that I didn't stop trying to reach my educational goals because they were born. I'm thankful that they will know that no matter what I was faced with, I overcame it and made myself better for it. I never want to NOT have a goal.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment