12.31.2012

2012 Book List


Now thats its a new year I have decided to start my book list over! I am not only going to keep track of what books I want to read, I'm gonna go ahead and (try to) keep track of EVERY book I read! Then at the end of the year I can see how many I actually ended up reading in a year! Fun right?! So anyways, I went ahead and transferred over the books that I haven't read yet from the 2011 list and I added a whole bunch more that I plan on reading! This may be kind of silly but I think its neat to share this with everyone! =) Maybe it will inspire you to start reading more as well?!
  • Stephen Chbosky - The Perks of Being A Wallflower
  • Sara Gruen - Water for Elephants
  • Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games
  • Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
  • Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games: MockingJay
  • Christopher Ciccone - Life With My Sister Madonna
  • Nicholas Sparks - Three Weeks With My Brother
  • Nicholas Sparks - True Believer
  • Nicholas Sparks - Nights in Rodanthe
  • V.C. Andrews - Flowers in the Attic
  • V.C. Andrews - Petals on the Wind
  • V.C. Andrews - If There Be Thorns
  • V.C. Andrews - Seeds of Yesterday
  • V.C. Andrews - Garden of Shadows
  • Tucker Max - Assholes Finish First 
  • Farrah Abraham - My Teenage Dream Ended
  • Tucker Max - Sloppy Seconds 
  • Tucker Max - Hilarity Ensues
  • Catherine Coulter - The Cove
  • V.C. Andrews - Heaven
  • V.C. Andrews - Dark Angel
  • V.C. Andrews - Fallen Hearts
  • V.C. Andrews - Gates of Paradise
  • V.C. Andrews - Web of Dreams
  • Tucker Max - Sloppy Seconds
  • Mary Campisi - Not Your Everyday Housewife
  • E.L. James - Fifty Shades of Grey
  • E.L. James - Fifty Shades Darker
  • E.L. James - Fifty Shades Freed
  • V.C. Andrews - My Sweet Audrina
  • Jennifer Weiner - Best Friends Forever
  • Lisa Scottline - Look Again
  • Jennifer Weiner - Goodnight Nobody
  • Jennifer Weiner - The Guy Not Taken 
  • Jennifer Weiner & Others - Girls Night In  
  • Emily Giffin - The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone
  • Kris Jenner - Kris Jenner...And All Things Kardashian
  • Sylvia Day - Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
  • Sylvia Day - Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
  • Kendra Wilkinson - Being Kendra: Cribs, Cocktails, and Getting My Sexy Back

Talk to you soon!
J


No comments:

Post a Comment