8.10.2011

Okay, One More Update

Today is my day off after 6, 8 hour days of working in a row. I am completely drained but I am extremely thankful for the opportunity to work. I was blessed to even find a job so you will not catch me complaining. I've been trying to learn a new balance in my life because when you go from being a stay at home mom to a working mom life gets kinda busy. Thankfully my husband is a huge help and doesn't complain that I can't keep up with everything everyday like I normally would. Instead he does what he can to make sure I am never overwhelmed.
I have so many things I want to blog about and I feel really guilty that I haven't been able to make the time in my day to write a real blog. I ask you to just please be patient and after I have this house in order and the laundry done I will sit down and talk about something a little more meaningful than my hectic schedule.

I'll talk to you soon...promise,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment