6.23.2011

Just an Update

It's been a while since I've had the chance to sit down and blog. I really shouldn't even be doing it right now because I need to be studying...but I couldn't help myself.
I have been so super busy this month, I have 3 classes that are all super concentrated because of how short the summer semester is and before I can even get to homework and all that I have to make sure the husband, kids, and house are all taken care of. Needless to say, I've been go go go non stop for about three weeks now.
I want to see my friends but I have absolutely no time. I want to just relax with my kids and enjoy Max's first summer break from school, but I always have something to do. I want to have time to make my husband feel special because of how hard he works everyday, but instead I'm asking for his help with the housework. This is probably one of the first times I have felt truly guilty for not being strictly a wife and mother. The only way that I can ensure my success in the future though is to get through this next month and be done with this part of school. So in the mean time I will pray that my friends will understand, my kids wont notice, and that my husband will hold my hand and help get me through this madness.

I'll talk to you more as soon as I can,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment