4.03.2012

Three Years and Counting!

So, today is my THIRD wedding anniversary! I seriously get mind blown when I think about that. It does not feel like its only been three years AT ALL! I feel as though we have lived our whole lives together!

Ryan is my absolute best friend. He is the person I tell everything to and the person I turn to for everything. He is supportive, encouraging, loving, caring, and hilarious. He is a fantastic father, better than I could have ever dreamed. He is just an all around AMAZING man. And to put the cherry on top of the Wonderful Husband Sundae, he is so very very very handsome!! Like seriously...he is beyond handsome.

I am SO freaking blessed it's nearly unbelievable!

I look forward to so many more years of happiness, love, and laughter with my best friend.

Talk to you soon,
J
I mean,
MRS.HILL 

No comments:

Post a Comment