2.13.2012

Here & Now

Hey there! Happy Monday!!

Obsessing Over: Making plans for our trip to Texas this coming April! This is the first time we are all being able to go (EXCITING!) and on top of that we are driving (faint). Normally we cant all go because we aren't fans of Ryan taking off of work. We like to have to vacation time saved up for when we really need it. But since he literally has enough time to cover anything for the next year or two we decided it was okay for him to come with us this year. Nearly all of our family lives in Texas, and all super close to each other. So this trip should be pretty fun!

Thinking About: Next Valentines Day...I know it sounds crazy haha! But I was just thinking that it would be so neat next February to feature four couples (one for each week) and their love stories! Wouldn't that be neat? To share four love stories during the ultimate month of love?! I love to hear peoples stories anyways so I think it would be great to share them with everyone else! So Look forward to that next year! I just have to figure out who to interview!

Working On: Max's Valentines for his class party. I started them yesterday but it's pretty tedious work. He picked out a box of regular valentines to sign and give to his class mates and I found some really cute ones on pinterest that I decided to go ahead and make...and I thought they would be pretty easy...well they are I suppose, its just the cutting of the tiny masks that is killing me. I'm going to hand these out during his party tomorrow! Anddd I got called SECOND for what I was willing to bring for the party, so I finally get to bring cupcakes! The parties before I've been near the end of the list so I've been stuck with the boring things, which was starting to get annoying but finally I get to bring the good stuff!












Anticipating: This weekend! Since Valentines Day lands on a weekday (lame) we aren't going to be doing much. We are still going to exchange gifts and give the kids their little things, but Ryan and I aren't going to celebrate alone until Friday. We have a little photo shoot we're doing, and then we are going to do the classic dinner and a movie date. It should be a nice little evening together. =)












Listening To: My Pandora of course! "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson to be exact.

Eating: Nothinggggggg...I haven't had breakfast yet, but I do have three (was four before I sent Max off to school) kids here today and I'm surprised I'm even able to sit here and type this right now haha!!

Wishing: We would get a call back about Ryan being the T-Ball coach! I know the games dont start until April so I'm pretty sure thats whats taking so long, but if you know me, you know I have NO patience when it comes to these kind of things. It's taking all I have to not be in the office every day asking questions haha!

I'll talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment