11.24.2011

Thankful Thursdays - 36

Thanksgiving Edition!















What a wonderful day!
A day that most of America is counting their blessings and sharing with everyone what they're thankful for!
I want to share with you the things that I am thankful for every day of the year and this week.

327. I'm thankful for the health of my children. In a world where bad things happen every day, my children have thus far been unaffected. I thank God every single night after we are all in bed for the life he has given my children. I thank him for every healthy breath.

328. I'm thankful for the success my marriage. Evey day I tell God how thankful I am that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. With every smile, kiss, hug, and laugh I am grateful to have such a loving man at my side to live my days and nights with.

329. I'm thankful for all of my family. Even though the majority of my family lives 12+ hours away from me in a bunch of different directions, they are in my heart all the time. I can't wait for the day when all of my family is together in one place.

330. I'm thankful for tradition. I never thought I would have my own traditions, but I do. There are things that I have done every year for many years that I love to do. And every year that I do them, I get to put a new memory away that will live with me for as long as my memory works. I look forward to making new traditions.

331. The thing that I am most thankful for this year though, is the love that the Lord has shown me. He has opened my eyes.

What are you thankful for this week?
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Enjoy good food, good friends & family, and lots of laughter!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment