11.17.2011

Thankful Thursdays - 35
















"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."
--Proverbs 31:25

322. I am thankful that I do not fear the future. There is nothing in my life that can scare me about the future. I am so glad that I can live my life KNOWING that I am living the life God has asked me to, which leads me to KNOWING that because I am living in his light, I will be rewarded with happiness.

323. I am thankful for my husband. I am constantly reminded how amazing he is. Most of all though I am thankful for why he loves me. He loves me not to spite people, or to prove anything to anyone. He loves me because he has seen in my heart, and he knows I am kind, and loving, and I let him be...HIM.

324. I am thankful for the changes my kids have been making. Their growth is always astounding and leaves me constantly speechless. I wouldn't ask them to stop for all the money in the world. They are the proof of what love can make.

325. I am thankful for the strength that God has given my friend. Even through the hardest thing she has ever had to deal with, she is looking towards the future, instead of living in the past. With God she will prevail, and will find the life she was meant to live.

326. I am thankful for the opportunities that arise at just the right moment. God will ALWAYS provide.

What are you thankful for this week?

Talk to you soon.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment