10.27.2011

Thankful Thursdays - 35















This month has positively FLOWN by!
Even as fast as time goes by I still like to take the time to be thankful for what my life has been blessed with!

317. I'm thankful for Gabriella's vocabulary. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but ever since we got a handle on the thumb sucking she started talking so much more! She has her own little language but all that matters is that we understand her.

318. I'm thankful for the pride on Max's face when he knows he has accomplished something. It makes me that much more proud to see how proud he is of himself.

319. I'm thankful that all the praying I did for Gabriella really mattered. Aside from having a completely healthy baby and all that, I wanted so badly to have a little girl that would enjoy the girly things in life and she so does.

320. I'm thankful for all the time I've been able to spend at home. Being able to cook dinner for my family nearly every night and be able to give baths and read books before bed is a blessing. This time with my kids being little is short and I must soak up every second.

321. I am thankful for the few moments of silence I get. While Max is at school and Bella takes her nap I get about two hours of the most blissful quiet time. Sometimes I read, sometimes I watch TV, most times I clean, and a few times I've halfway slept....so I rested lol.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon
J

No comments:

Post a Comment