10.06.2011

Thankful Thursdays - 34















After a long (well long for me) vacation with my husband, I am back at home and back to our regularly scheduled programming. So I woke up this morning excited to do my TOAT and share with you guys how thankful I am for everything in my life.


311. I'm thankful that we got through our flights safely and easily. I absolutely hate to fly but I do see the benefits of getting to your destination in a pretty timely manner, compared to driving haha! I prayed the whole way...and yeah some of it was even out loud. Good thing Ryan was sitting next to me or I may have got some funny looks.

312. I'm thankful that we were able to do every single thing that I had planned for us and then some. We loved Graceland and the Civil Rights Museum. And Ryan got an extra little surprise when we got to the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame and Museum. I knew that would make him so happy!

313. I'm thankful that I was able to be there for Kattie and Brian's wedding. It was in a beautiful location (minus the bees and stuff since Ryan's allergic). I loved spending time with them and especially loved spending time with Jayden and Bentley.

314. I'm extra thankful for my mom and brothers who watched the kids the whole time we were gone. Even with all the things that come with baby sitting a 21 month old and a kindergartener they still did everything that I asked.

315. I am the most thankful though that I am back at home, where I belong, with my children. A vacation is always nice, especially since they're few a far between...oh wait that was our first, our next is probably not going to be for a very long time! I missed my kids like crazy after the second day and couldn't wait to be home with them again but I knew that I needed to soak up the alone time I was getting with my husband, so I did.

316. I'm also thankful for the time Ryan and I were able to spend just laughing together. I was reminded how funny my husband is. I never really forgot but there isn't always time everyday for him to just make me laugh so hard I cry...but with 5 days of just the two of us most of the time he managed to ruin my makeup a bunch of times.

So what are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment