6.30.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 26

I know I haven't been able to do a TOAT in a while. But I'm doing one today!
Things have been super busy around here, so it keeps me away from my computer. Even with all the hectic go go go that is my every day life, I am still so thankful for everything I have. Here are some examples...

I'm thankful...
231. that this summer, even though I'm in school, is going so well.
232. that my brother and sister in law surprised me with a brand new video camera! I am now able to literally document the kids, every single day.
234. that Ryan and I are on the same page with where our life is headed.
235. that I have friends who actually like participating in my blog!
236. that Ryan understands when I need help around the house.
237. that I was not only able to go to almost everything I was invited to this month, I was also able to buy gifts. My goal for the rest of this year is to make it to every birthday party and baby shower we are invited to.
238. that I haven't had a bad day, for weeks. My family is happy...and so am I.
239. that I am not a liar. I wont lie about something small and I wont lie about something big. The TRUTH will always be the route I take, no matter what.
240. That the year is already half over...and its getting so close to all the holidays and stuff! My favorite time of year!!

So what are you thankful for this week?

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment