6.11.2011

A Best Friends Point of View

I said I would be trying to get different people to interview and give a guest spot on my blog and this month I decided to interview (if thats what you want to call it haha) my best friend Evette. I thought it would be nice for people to not only get to know someone I'm so close to but to also let everyone read about our friendship from her point of view. So I hope you enjoy getting to know her!

For the record please state your name, age, and state of mind. ; )
--My name is Evette Sisneros. Im 24 about to be 25. My state of mind, is a little overwhelmed, but happy.

How do you spend your free time?
--I like to spend my free time with my family. I love going outside with my kids and watering our flowers or taking walks around the block. I love just sitting around with my husband and watching our shows together, playing video games, and singing our karaoke game.

We’ve been friends for quite a while. Tell me one of your favorite memories out of all of our fabulous adventures.
--We have had MANY fabulous adventures together. Its hard to choose just one, but if I had too.....I'd say going to Las Vegas before we were 21, and living it up like we were. One of the very few nights I didn't care what happened and just had a blast! I remember right when we pulled into the motel we were staying at in my busted up car! LOL Some guys followed us and you and B were embarrassed cause you couldn't open up the car doors from the inside.LOL You guys had to reach out the window, I laughed sooo hard!  You guys were pissed at me. I'm pretty sure those guys took off after that, but that was just the beginning of our crazy fun night.

Our relationship has stayed consistent since we started hanging out. Do you think our polar opposite personalities contributes to the fact that we have never fought before? Why/why not?
--Oh I def. think thats why we have never fought before! You have never judged me, and I have never judged you. We make a perfect balance for each other. You have been my strength when I was at my weakest. I think we have been there for each other as much as we could possibly be. I can trust you and you can trust me.  I don't think our relationship would have worked if we were exactly like each other.  I think we would drive each other crazy! Oh, well wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than we already do now. JK lol

Do you see our kids being as good of friends as we are?
--I hope so! I dont see why they wouldn't. Atalaya is a mini me and Max is a mini you! The only difference is they're opposite sex. lol Plus, everyday Atalaya and Chace are asking to go play with Max. Never once have they had a big fight. They already get along sooo well. Watch Atalaya and Max will be real close, and Chace and Bella will be close. :)

How did you feel when you found out we named the little girl I had been waiting all those years to have after you?
--I felt very very honored. I mean who wouldn't feel honored.  That just showed me how confident and important you feel  our  friendship is. That's really saying BFF! lol  No really though we will be best friends until we are old and gray and we will get to see each others kids grow and have kids of there own. Awww... at least there's one thing to look forward too while we get older. :)

What is a quote/saying/bible verse that has greatly impacted your life and the way you live it and how do you apply it to your life everyday?
--My favorite saying is " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." It only works though if you really really learn from every bad  or sad thing you go through in life. Instead of dwelling over it.  Like for instance when my mother moved and I stayed here, our relationship pretty much wasn't as strong as it used to be. I used to let that effect me everyday, but I learned shes happy, I'm happy, and life goes on.  It made me more independent and stronger. Or lets see, when I finally left the father of my children.  After years of on and off unhappiness and him cheating, I finally left! It didn't kill me, only made me stronger! I apply it every day. I have to remember that even though there are some people put into my life that I wish weren't here, they're here so that I can learn how to deal with them and in the end it will make me a stronger and better person. If I keep doing whats right instead of blowing up, I know nothing and no one can destroy me. That proves I am strong.

Do you think after our husbands have been buried (you know we’ll live longer than them), our kids have made their own families, and we are all alone that we will sit on the porch of the house we will share and reminisce about the good ol’ days?
--Duh! Well unless we both get Alzheimer's...That would be sucky. Don't forget all my cats! Remember I used to tell you I was going to be that old lady with a million cats.  :) Well,  I think you know what I would talk about if we were reminiscing. I still talk about it to this day. (Hint: While we were in Lowes Labeling different screws family titles like, momma screw,daddy screw, EVIL screw, Bwahhahaha!) . Our boyfriends pretended they weren't with us. LOL Those were the funniest moments that I think I will always talk about it.

So I've been missing you on Facebook! Are you missing it? Why did you deactivate your account and when are you coming back??
--HAHA....um no! I dont miss Facebook. I miss the friends I made on there, but the drama I dont miss. Some people should be banned from it.  I deactivated it because some people think they have the right to post what ever they want, but If they dont like what you post they get upset and start problems. I probably wont be coming back. I haven't even really thought of Facebook. So nope!

How did you like letting my readers get a glimpse into your mind? Would you do it again?
--Well, since they weren't really personal questions, it was kinda fun! I could write pages about some of them, but I wont. :) I would definitely do it again, as long as you and your readers don't think I'm too boring. LOL You know I am!

Thanks so much for doing this! Lets talk about maybe you doing a monthly guest spot! I think it would be so fun!
--You're welcome! Well honestly, I thought you would think I was lame. LOL  But anyways, I'll think of some stuff to write about, maybe you can give me some ideas.

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment